Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ears, Letter E (5 Senses, Part 2)

Sing Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes
Read "E" book again
The Ear Book by Al Perkins
Eleanor's Enormous Ears by Wendy Lewison
Ear Poem: Sound of a Bell by Katrina Lybbert
I hear the sound of a bell, I hear the sound so well,
I like to dance and sing a lot, Whenever I hear that bell.
I hear it ringing loudly, I hear it ringing softly,
I clap my hands and jump and shout, To hear that bell ring proudly.
Draw Ears on Face
Activity: Put ear plugs in and walk around outside. Talk about what he didn't hear.
Sight word: ear(s)
Activity: Sit still and listen to what you hear. Talk about it. Have him go into other room and whisper for them to come back.
Color 'E' page: http://www.beginningreading.com/Refined_Alphabet1_Ee.gif

No comments: